Sunday 4 February 2018

Silencing

It's been a pretty hectic week, and a busy weekend for me too. Pretty relieved that everything is over, although I do realise that another week is looming over. I didn't have the chance to blog a lot in January although I have lots of things to talk about. Being busy and being sick are not really a good combination really. Although I do feel a tad of guilt to know I didn't blog ten posts last month!

Nevertheless like I said previously, I don't wanna make blogging a competition haha. I'll just go with the flow but I will try to blog as often as possible as the year moves along.

January has been quite a pretty weird month.  Or should I sad, a pretty weird entrance and beginning of the year. Lots and lots of things were going through my mind and I can't seem to silence them. Spent lots of sleepless nights, wonder about a lot of things. Just a weird feeling really. Feels like I'm being bombarded with a lot of things from the inside. And I don't know how to stop them.

Meditation has been going fine too. In fact the change of habit (chanting every morning) kinda helps too! I think I'm more focused throughout the day. And I really enjoy the idea where my nights feel pretty relaxed and chill. And not rushed. That's the most important thing I guess.

Well February is here now. I hope I'll have a better month ahead. Just keep moving on.

No comments: