Tuesday 13 February 2018

Tidying up

This is a continuation of the random post yesterday. But I just finished tidying up my room! I was actually planning to just nua and relax tonight cause I'm done with work. Also the night ended quite late today so I was just feeling really lazy. Didn't even want to blog even though I was supposed to heh. But I just finished meditating just now, looked at the clock and also looked at how messy my room was. So I decided to pick myself up and just tidy things up. I'm so glad I did haha.

I am quite a huge procrastinator. I need to dedicate a special day for myself to do the things I've been planning to do. I'm not that kind of person who would you know, like perk myself up to do things (when I'm not planning to do it). But tonight is different. I decided to clear my shit up ahaha. 

Like I've been planning to remake my table, cause I've used the surface of my table to paste my monthly calendar (instead of placing a desk-calendar on my table,which takes up a lot of space). I bought all the materials needed, like scotch tape, double-sided tape etc. And they've been laying around my room since Saturday! Gosh. So I finally managed to do that just now.

And I was also refilling the moisture absorber thingy, which I placed in my drawers, cupboards etc. I did this on Saturday but I was left with two more, cause I forgot to buy them. My mum bought them on Sunday and yes, same, they're just laying around my room again urgghh.

Okay of course I have my own reasons as well. I was really busy the past weekend and so on so I didn't really have the chance to accomplish my task. Also I'm considering to do a spring cleaning part two tomorrow night. Realised I have lots of things to clear inside my drawers... Hmm.

Alright that's all for now. Will continue to blog tomorrow, I've something to talk about! :)

No comments: