Thursday 12 December 2019

Decade I

With 2019 coming to an end really soon... I realise that this will be the end of a decade! I'm seeing many people writing posts like "last full moon of the decade" and "last xxx of the decade" and so on. Whew, can't believe we're entering a new decade next year. Hmm I wonder what I thought back ten years ago, and if there's anything I have in mind about the next ten years, ten years ago haha.

Which gave me an idea if I should write about a decade in review kind of post. Well looking back it is quite an interesting decade, personally for me. I think it's a journey of self-discovery, self-doubt, anxiety, and so on hah. I entered poly ten years ago and it was probably the best three years of my life thus far. Oh wow I'm getting emotional thinking and writing about this heh.

I'm probably going to do two parts of this (three including this). Watch this space!

No comments: