Saturday 7 December 2019

Of December and Wedding

Congrats Vicky and Nanan!

Today has been an exciting and eventful day with the wedding of my cousin Nanan and his wife Vicky! My family gathered today for their wedding and their ROM and it's great to see everyone again. Time flies really, my cousin is now a husband haha. Feels like yesterday when we were still running around. I feel happy for both of them and I wish you both a blessed and happy marriage!

The Baros United fam 

The day started with the ROM and Buddhist ceremony at the temple. As usual tears were shed and it's always a touching event to witness. After that we all went home to change first, and the ladies to have their makeup touched up before heading over to the wedding venue. I went with my sister, brother in law and my newest nephew Fedric mwahaha. We arrived at the venue earlier for some photo taking session and food catered for the family members. The rest of us rendezvous after that.

I was helping out at the angpao booth with my cousins and a few of my cousin's cousins (we take turns). It was quite fun doing it with them haha. There were a lot of guests who arrived at the same time in some moments of the night and we had to delegate our jobs to split things easier hah.

After that I stayed for a while with my aunts for more photo taking session and some chit chats.

With the couple

It's been a packed Saturday but definitely a happy one for all of us. Not sure who's the next of us whom we will attend the wedding of! Don't look at me. See you all soon!

Congratulations to the newlyweds again! :D

No comments: