Wednesday 11 December 2019

Kindergarten

TK Budi Luhur

So last week my cousin got married. He got married at the temple which is beside the kindergarten that I went to. And it has changed! Haha. Well I just find it quite... Funny how I used to go to kindergarten there many years ago. And now we're all adults attending my cousin's wedding.

The place went through a series of renovation so it is very different than what it used to be. There used to be a playground where we got to play but now it's been changed to a parking lot. And the temple used to be quite small and dark but now it's been renovated pretty nicely. 

Time will always be a mystery. It's quite interesting to come back to a place where you were once a person who doesn't care and think of the future. We were all like that back then huh.

No comments: