Sunday 7 September 2008

0 day

Whew, somehow I managed to follow my plan for today I mean duh, my plan for today is just simply what I call by slacking. You see... Yesterday I slept at 2 A.M. and I decided to sleep until I wake up without bothering what time it is. And so, I woke up at 12 P.M. and that's a total of ten hours of sleep. Yum.... Then I woke up, took a bath, ate brunch, clean my room (I think it's been a week since my guardian's maid vacuum my room) then watched TV. My sis went to Changi to teach her friend who's going back to Indo today. I stayed at home and I fell asleep... Haha (for 30 mins only okay??) Then my sis' friend, Steph came to our house to prin her ticket since she does not have a printer at her house. Then Hendy asked me whether we want to go out for dinner and so we said yes. Went to Tei for dinner, then dropped by Cold Storage for our weekly supply of food as usual, went home and.... FUN TIME IS OVER. I rushed to do my basics project, that is the cooking thinfy. Surprisingly I finished everything (cooking part) in one hour! After all the washups, I quickly do my Chem Pre-test and here I am now enjoying a cup of instant teh-tarik haha. Ok I'm hoping that I can sleep tonight (even though I have a feeling that I won't). So chao, lets welcome the new term! Happily....

Exams here I come!

No comments: