Saturday 13 September 2008

Studying mood

So, started the day at 9.30... Took a bath, then yi bian study and yi bian eat breakfast. I am so glad that I'm in a very studying mood today, and I hope that I will be like this yesterday. Study till 12, stopped for one hour, then continue again till 3.30, then stopped at 4.30, then went out with my sis. Reached home at 8, cooked dinner and I found out that Chorizo sausages are like soooooo delicious! Ate that with cucmber and again, without rice haha. Washed dishes after that, play piano for a while then here! I wanna take a baths oon and then I shall chiong all my Maths homework but actually I have two choices, either chiong my homework or continue with my Emath revision so I'm still not sure. Anyway 17 more days to SA2 and I'm like still afraid, I'm still going to revise intensely till I'm 100% (which of course is impossible but nothing is impossible) sure about my subjects, nevertheless, I'm still hunting for the top 5/10 position in my class. Wish me luck guys!

I get moodswings easily these days....

No comments: