Saturday 6 September 2008

Last day

Today, I woke up late and thought that I will be late for math and prepared a $1 in my wallet. Well it turned out that I was just in time, when I entered the school, I saw Mr Sia went out his taxi and we were like whew lol. Then it turned out that 6 people were late and one was extremely late haha but anyway, they are lucky that he got STML cause' he didn't actually fine them even though he said that he was going to fine them lol. Math was pretty horrifying, not only the new chapters were hard, but the 3 hours duration was killing me (us?). 3 hours seemed like 12 hours, and my head was dizzy whole day long, I didn't really sleep well last night, my sis was kinda noisy....Talking with her bf. After Math Kelvin, Neal and me went to eat @ opposite, talked a lil and then home. I was soooo dizzy that I just fell asleep, slightly better now. Ok waiting for my pizza, see you. Chao

Bleah, I guess no rest for me on the last day?

No comments: