Wednesday 10 September 2008

Exam days are my favourite days :)

So today's band practice will be the last one till SA2 is over. Well I'm kinda happy cause' I'll have more time to study but I'm also freaked out cause' this means I'm only left with 20 more days to SA2! So two weeks left and I'm going for a full intense studying journey with lots of mugging and revising and notes'ing and reading and practicing hahaha. Anyway talking about exams, I really really wish that the exams combination is perfect.... Like you would not want to get Amath with Physics or Chemistry. Neither do you want to have SS and Bio, I wish for having the hard paper combine with either of the language paper since there's nothing much to learn from em, just a lil revision will do. Anyway I have this feeling that I won't do good in SA2 but... Sometimes it's just a HTTM syndrome, or Hyperly-Thinking-Too-Much syndrome or also known as pessimistism. Hahaha ok chao, I wanna bathe and do some Math homework. Chao

Life is a symphony, it maybe dolce yet it maybe furioso. It maybe legato, yet it maybe staccato.

No comments: