Friday 5 September 2008

Last two days

Yo peeps, today was a... Ok, band practice was shortened, from 9-4 and it becomes 9-12.30 haha, that's because only a pathetic 15 people came today but we managed to play some songs and hmm quite ok I guess? But still I hate that gay song lol. Then went home, bought mac for lunch, fell asleep then woke up and then went to Clementi with sis for dinner then now. I'll be having Math tomorrow and ironically, everyone went asking me fot the time for math tomorrow, even though me myself didn't know what's the time haha, well now I know already, 8.30-11.30. Well I have two days left to enjoy myself as much as possible before the "torture" starts since I'm only left with like 3 weeks for my SA2 and if one week fly so fast like this, 3 weeks will surely go quickly but I promise myself that when the new term starts, I'm going to be in an intensive studying mode haha. Ok see ya again, chao.

Lets don't let history to repeat itself shall we?

No comments: