Thursday 11 September 2008

2 more weeks

Today, I kicked the day well but in the afternoon (esp math class) I was damn freaking sleeeepy, in fact I fell asleep like twice until Mr Sia shouted at YP which somehow made me wake up. Then after school, went home, play comp a little, take a nap, woke up, eat dinner then chiong all my Amath homework but I finished some only haha. Well two weeks (19 more days) left to SA2 and I'm so excited! Haha, this is the exam spirit I guess? Studying currently in progress, and hope it progresses well. Ok today I talked to MF about this blog, she said that my blog is rather boring haha (I couldn't agree less). First of all, I want to tell you (those who think it's boring) that I write blog as a daily basis and as a way to improve my EL. Next I'm an amateur blogger who just started blogging for (count yourself). Then I have no idea of how to make my story more fun/interesting after all, blog is an online diary unless you are creating a photo/music/hate/video blog. So yeah anyway I'm learning to make my blog a better place haha. Ok chao I wanna continue Amath.

I'm a person in a labirynth

No comments: