Saturday 20 September 2008

Overstuffed brain = explode? Overstuffed maths = Good result hell yeah

Yo~ didn't really blog since Wednesday eh? Alright that's because I was busy studying and doing MATHS homework, Mr Sia is really pushing us to the limit! Ok you see, we just finished our CTSS paper and tadah! Jurong Sec paper and one day after he gave out JSS paper and tadah! Kranji AM paper and tadah! Another proving identities worksheet. Seriously i LOVE and ADORE maths now haha. Well since Thurday I've been staying back in school to study and do homework with Jes, MF and Wei Qi, Carmen joined us on Friday. Also had Physics extra lesson on Fri and thanks to Mr Goh, my confidence in Physics increased (Ok just keep on increasing please....). Then today had Math and Lit extra lesson. Math was ok and I didn't fall asleep! It's a total miracle cause' I actually slept at 2.30 AM XD. Then Lit was very very fun! Well even though we didn't really do well as compared to the other groups as we have little points and the points are on the surface but I feel that we're the most funnest group! everyone laughed at our Noose literature style and Ms Manjit even wants us to present to the whole Sec 4 next year!!! OMG I really have no idea of how this can work but this is our chance (for 3e1'08) to shine yeah? Ok I wanna do English, see ya. Chao

Made a sad compo, even me myself feel sad about it haha

No comments: