Friday 26 September 2008

Die, dieing, dead haha

Whew, so.... ARGH lets get panicky everyone! It's only 3 more days to SA2!!! Time to party whoo hoo! Ok nevermind, I'm nuts. Today rained heavily in the morning and it's very COLD and I'm loving it haha. Then eveything went normal, just that I felt so sleepy when I was studying in library just now, so I'm so going to take a break today, did not really have a good night rest this week (mugging hahaha). Then went to eat Sumo with Ade and MF, then up tp Big book shop to buy some stuff, Ade will lend me her popular card tomorrow hahaha, I'm looking for MF's book by the way, it's kinda cool. Ok I wanna bathe and have a good night rest, maybe study Chemistry a little. Alright see you!

One thing I love about exams, studying. One thing I hate about exam, competition. Conclusion? ENJOY EXAMS! Good luck guys! :]

No comments: