Wednesday 1 October 2008

Stressed/Retarded/Crazy/Lethargic

Hey people... I'm back... Just to blog for a little while... Cause' I need a BREAK! Haha ok I know I sound so dead but too bad, welcome to EXAM! Let me tell you about my past papers for this week. EL paper one, totally screwed my composition but essay writing was okay. CL paper one, quite good I think but found a mistake. EL paper two, looks like I'm dead for summary, hope my target of getting an A2 for EL comes true please??? Ok just done my revision for SS, I have been studying SS since like 12 P.M. Then yesterday I revised for History and I LOVE Stalin or should I love Hitler? I'm not sure really. I'm going to revise Emath soon, doing some of the papers and exercises. Anyway I wanna share ya'll a song by Groove Armada, it's called At the Tiver. Ironically, I've been searching for this song for errr...5 years! Since I was in P5. It was used as a background song in a Condominium advertisement back then, now I heard it again in a documentary advertisement in Arts Central and I knew this is the same old song I have been looking for. And what's funny is, the lyrics of the song goes "If you're fond of sand dunes and salty air...." And I actually typed it "If you find a sand dew and salty air" Funny huh, looks like I have to improve on my listening. You can check the song out at Youtube, I find the video quite cool too though! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KyPpHuIXZo and I must say that this is a GREAT song to CHILL after revisions, it works! Really. Ok I gotta go, see ya!

Fell much better after blogging, seems like my stress is passed to this dread blog.

No comments: