Tuesday 14 October 2008

School is starting.... I mean results are coming...

Whew, today as usual, went to see my cousins again cause' we forgot to pass the the CD that my father wants to my aunt, so have to give it to them today. Then had lunch together and then my aunt went back to Indo after that, coming back here again in December. I spent my afternoon sleeping, I don't know why but I am freaking sleepy.... Slept from 4-7 then woke up and cooked dinner. You know what? I ate this fried-chillies that my sis brought from Indo. It is DAMN delicious I tell you but also FREAKING SPICY!!! I ate that with rice and my stomach is like burning like hell now, like there's an inferno in my stomach. Uh oh, I hope that I won't have hot-shit tomorrow lol. And hope the inferno turns to heaven by tonight! Ok I'm getting my results this week, as I have said, I am looking forward to it, but also don't want to look at them. Ok if the tests are our enemies, then the results are their lords. So conclusion? The war is not over yet and this time it's not up to your brain... But to your heart whether you, or the results will win the war... Ok Crap I don't know why am I talking this but I'M FREAKING OUT FOR MY RESULTS! Ok that should summarise everything? Ok see you soon. Chao

Results.... I love you

No comments: