Friday 24 October 2008

I'm decomposing

Help man... I need help badly... I'm kind of decomposing at home currently cause' there really is nothing better to do! Well thankfully I got TV, Piano, flute, comp, books yeah if not I'll literally decompose hah! Well yeah today was pretty much boring, woke up, cook breakfast, eat, watch TV, play piano, fell asleep, wake up, watch TV, practice a little of flute, play piano (composed a new song whee =) ) Then head to HV for dinner with sis. Tomorrow the students who go for the India trip will head for India, hope they have lots of fun. Well I was supposed to go but Mr Lim forgot that I'm a foreigner and the cost increased to 2000 and well I don't want to put much burden to my parents so yeah decided not to go. Too bad, I have to miss the fun :'( Well anyway the extended lessons are starting next week and I'm so looking forward to it. Alright that's all for today folks, see ya ciao.

Anyone has nice books to recommend?

No comments: