Saturday 18 October 2008

Life is full of irony

Yo, today is a soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring day man, I went out with sis but after that zzzzz haha. I wanted to go out with Ah meng and co to buy Jes' present but I went out with my sis (Sorry >< I always go out with her every weekend) but anyway, I gave my part of the present so yeah. Then spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV which I ended up sleeping coz the movie was kinda boring. Then went to eat in a HK cafe at sunset way for dinner, damn yummy, damn feeling haha. Alright I feel like talking this so maybe I shall share it here. Yes, life is so full of irony. In some part of our life, there WILL always be irony and well honestly it's kinda hard to actually realise that these parts of our life is an irony but when you realised it, it will just make you smile. I guess it's part of the symphony don't you think so? Alright I guess I'm going to stop here. Chao!

I want a new blog skin.....

No comments: