Monday 27 October 2008

Lifesaver

Yo again. Sorry for not posting yesterday, was too engrossed in watching The Simpson Movie and it was damn hilarious. I wanted to watch Harry Potter 5 too but was played at the same time as the Simpson so... Too bad and anyway I watched Harry Potter on DVD like 6 months ago? Ok I'm not sure. Anyway I remembered something and actually.... I have The Sims computer game! And yesterday I quickly installed it yesterday and started playing. Life in Sim is soooo fast, today, my coupe just gave birth and my daughter is now like a kid haha. And in 9 days time my couple is going to be an elderly... Cool eh. I also transformed my house into a beautiful, modern, sophisticated and my-so-wanted house. Well extended school lessons are starting the day after tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it (?). So is band too. Oh yeah I also booked my ticket to home (yeah baby) and I found out that I can go back during CNY next year woohoo. And there's on werid thing, I kept on dreaming about me taking O-level and you know is NOT a good dream cause' in my dream I dreamt of me being late to my English, Chemistry and Chinese paper. But I dreamt of getting A1 for English! Hope this comes true... Haha dreams are just flowers of sleep. So I don't know whether this flower will bloom? Or it will gloom. Ok that's all then see ya!

.........................................................................

No comments: