Friday 10 October 2008

OVER!!!!!!

Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes times ten to the power of 8! It's OVER! the much DREADED exams which have been killing me. I can't believe it but I actually didn't touch my comp for 6 consecutive days! I was like busily studying like no one's business, and keep telling myself get away from computers.... Cause' that button is gonna kill me. Well I TOTALLY have no CONFIDENCE in every paper, no faith no optimism nothing! But well it was my first time feeling confident after doing my Physics, thanks Mr Goh! Well today was supposed to be a slack day but Alyssa and me were chosen to be the in charge of today's graduation ceremony. Thankfully it all went 97% perfectly, there were some hiccups etc... And some sec 2's were GRRRRRRR couldn't focus at all, so I did shout at them but sorry anyway, I lost my temper VERY rapidly when I'm stressed and in a noisy surrounding like just now. Well I heard someone failed Emath paper 2.... Maybe it's me? Maybe not? I'm not sure so yeah ok whatever, I just have to belive in myself yeah? Ok I'm so so so going to SLACK tonight to repay the braincells that got killed during the last two weeks. Ok see ya!

I don't know, really. If it is true, why can't you tell me?

No comments: