Wednesday 29 October 2008

School rocks?

Yo, school today was fun, and kinda over-rated. First thing we came to school and "Please surrender your phones, mp3 and PSP" and we were like errr what's happening? So we found out that they wanna make us more focus, which I really feel is a good thing to do actually. But I felt that something is missing like my pocket is so empty haha. And kinda caused me some troubles cause' I didn't get the chance to SMS the SC's to meet Mr Tan at 10.15 and not 10.30 but well too bad I guess. Time really flies DAMN fast today it's like 4h 45mins seemed like 1 hour really... After school went to band with other 6.... SIX.... people. Pathetic man! But we managed to play some songs and chatted with Ms Portia, an enjoyable one I must say. Oh yeah I'm so looking forward to seeing our new band Uniform! I'm sure it's gonna look more professional than the current uniform hahaha. After playing went to eat with Sam Sim, Cheryl and Syafiqah then went home. On the way home, the sky was just so picturesque and I think it's been 4 days since we see sunshine haha (Ok just being a lil more drama). Ok that's all for the day. Ciao then

Keep the comments flooding guys :)

No comments: