Saturday 11 October 2008

I love exams now

Yo let's post about today... Ok as I have planned, I slept at 2 last night watching TV haha and woke up at 11 today! Haha. Then ate my lunch, watched some TV shows until about 4 then left to meet my aunt. My cousin is going to study in Singapore and the government is holding this test for international students to take part and from the results, they can go to the schools they can go to. All the best to him then! After meeting them we went to Plaza Sing for dinner at Ajitei, then we went to Pacific City. Looks like I'm buying a new ipod wheeee haha. And it's going to be chromatics! I saw them just now and they are uber-super-freaking cool and slim... But nevetheless, overall it's good. Then I went to Yamaha by myself to look for new scores or other things. Well they look like they're renovating I hope they are not moving somewhere coz the place is like getting smaller. Then we went walk walk and then home. Sigh you know what, I now prefer exam days... Where I sould use this time to study instead of blogging haha. Ok whatever I wanna go off. See ya

Life ooohhhh Life haha

No comments: