Wednesday 15 October 2008

6 down, 4 more to go!

Yo, back to blog and today I received 6 of my results from 6 subjects (duh? haha). Ok so here goes!
EL- Total SA2 - 68 - Total whole year - 68 (TOTALLY NOT SATISFIED)
Emath - 86 (I didn't believe myself that I passed EM paper 2)
Amath - 83 (I didn't believe this either)
Physics - 75.5 (Thanks to Mr Goh!!!!! And Sherman! And Jie Long! And whoever taught me ok!)
Chemistry - 76 (Thanks to Mdm Ng and whoever taught me again!)
History - 76 (Ok A1 but Mr Andy talked to me like as if I did my SS super BADLY)
Ok that's all for the info and overall? Ok I'm sorry to say but "Partially not satisfied!". Ok after school went to tomorrow's interview briefing and yeah, we are chosen to be interviewed by some HOD's from other school and whew boy I'm so scared haha. After that went to band and I'm UTEERLY speechless. When I entered the bandroom? It's like "1 2 3 4 5 6..... 12!" people only? Gosh it's so grrrrr. Haiz honestly, we really need people to come for band again. C'mon, SYF is like 5.5 months away? And we still have breaks and holidays? And looks like we're left for like 3-5 months? And we haven't even practised the pieces fully yet and we still have the unknown set piece coming? Ok I'm not any leader of the band but my point of view is that what a band needs is the passion of the members towards band and its music. You can't really just leave the band like that, I mean it's your CCA... Ok why am I saying this? Whatever ok byeee...

4 more to go.... And I'm still FREAKING OUT!

No comments: