Friday 17 October 2008

4!

Yeow! Today was a slack-and-art-and-reveal-and-fun-and-sadness-day for us. So well today we went through some paper, or maybe one paper only. Then went to an STD talk and I swear I'm not going to do sex! (Except with my wife)..... And to whoever reads this, please follow me too haha! After that we went to Biennale 2008, which I found out is an art festival that is held in Singapore once every two years (That's what Biennale means anyway). After and when seeing the exhibit, I was truely amazed and inspired by these wonderful artists! It's like whenever I see a piece and I will go "Oh yeah I didn't know that" "OMG this is so cool!" "Wow I didn't think of that!" and more...
Here are some pic, I love lots of the exhibits but I'm just going to show the pics that I love!
"Stone to Fill the Sky" by Zhan Wang from China. There's a magnificent story behind this and it's truely inspirational!


"Beauty and the Beast" by Rashid, Layla Juma A. Another beautiful piece for me haha. It's actually made out of chewing gum!



"Hair Salon" By Erlich, Leandro from Argentina. Well when I stepped into this room, I thought these "mirrors" are really mirrors! But....


Last but not least, "Felice Varini Project: "Drill Hall", Singapore Biennale 2008 S.S.V.F.H.Q 1931 Building" By Felice Varini from Switzerland and is currently living andworking in France. Love this one a lot!

Ok here are random pictures....


Toilet Cubicles lol Lets enter the exhibition hall....

Alright, that's all folks, I have other pics but hmm lazy to put them here haha. I want the class photo! But gonna post it as soon as I get the photos from Mrs Lee/Annabel/Wei Lun. Alright Chao!

4..........................4...........................76.....................................76.................................4...........................

No comments: