Saturday 25 October 2008

Unlucky day

Ok first of all 3 things happened to me. First, I scalded my hand in the afternoon while cooking. Second I just cut my finger when washing the knife. Third my pimples hurt like shit. Ok Unlucky day for me. And as usual, my day is as monotonous as advertisements on TV. And thanks to the same group of things that saved my day today... TV, Piano, Flute and comp. Practiced a little of La Storia but not perfect yet. I guess I'm still not adapted to flute and I wish I can perfect my playing ASAP. I prefer clarinet though (no offence) even though I love flute more than clarinet cause' I have been wanting to play it since I was young (I don't know why). So I'm trying to perfect my playing and play as well as possible in SYF and I WANT A SILVER BADDDD. Or a GOLD (I knew it's kinda impossible but nothing is impossible). Ok that's all for the day I think.... Ciao

Ok someone please save me out of this misery...

No comments: