Thursday 30 October 2008

End of world?

Yo today is kinda ok, school was pretty much great and after school went to SC meeting and then to KFC with Neal and Kelvin. After that I went home and omg... My shoulder was in great pain I tell you and I realised how tensed it was and so I changed my mind in going for a swim so I decided to sleep lol. After that went to cook dinner and then here. Well before this I actually came across this video in Youtube about the end of the world prophecy in the year of 2012, 21st Dec to be exact. Do you believe in this? Well I don't really believe lol but at least the reson for this end of the world makes sense, and it is another planet going near to our solar system's orbit. Then all the Earth's crust will move and there will be tsunamis, earth quakes and volcano erruptions. Makes sense yeah? I mean it's not those lame causes about (no offence) demons... Satans.... And more. If this is true, why do HALF of the world have no idea about this? Why is there no research? Why is there no news everyday? Ok I don't know really. If the world ends due to global warming, I will honestly laugh like I've never laughed before before I die lol. Cause somehow it seems ironic.... Dom't know why hah. Ok I just want to share this infos with you guys and yeah I wanna have a discussion about this with people. And I really really hope if National Geographic can do a documentary about this. Maybe more people will be informed hahaha. Ok ciao! My EL and Math baobei waiting for me.

If it's 2012.... Then I'm still young. Shit!

No comments: