Thursday 23 October 2008

It's over.... =) Wait not really.... =(

Yo, the secondary 3 life of mine has now ended, wait not really ended but we have extra lesson next week for two weeks. Still, I feel we're not Sec 3's anymore because we have finished it and now it's time for us to move on! And O'level is like next year so I'm very excited and happy about it... Right.... Haha. Ok yesterday MF, Jes, Wei Qi, Kel and Neal and me went to Seoul Garden at Taka to eat and celebrate the last day of school haha. Will and may not upload photos (Sorry guys haha). Wanted to post about it yesterday but I just simply fell asleep cause' I was damn freaking tired!! Today my sis decided to come to school to take my report book cause' Mrs Lee didn't want to give it to me before she send an email to my sis or call her and thankfully, my sis decided to come to my school so I get my report book!! Yay haha. After school went to Fed's house for like one hour only then went home, the go to DBS bank then home again. On my way back home, something happened which made me say "Thank God I'm from a neighborhood school!" I guess being in an international school doens't make you feel that you're better than government school student, really trust me hah. Oh yeah received a letter from Immigration centre which offers me to become Singapore PR..... I don't know though maybe asking my parents first cause yeah, errr you know haha. And if I'm a PR I have to serve NS!!! Wow lol I thought that's only when you have parents here but nonono the enlistment act says that all PR are eligible to join NS... So too bad I guess. Alright that's all for today, see ya! chao

Three levels over, one more to go.

No comments: