Saturday 4 October 2008

Nightmare

Yo everyone, I'm back again.... And well sounds more dead! Decided to blog before I start my Bio revision. Ok exam update! Friday was SS and Emaths paper 2 and it's a TOTAL DISASTER. I've lost like 10 marks plus for EM paper and SS I'm afraid that I did not have a good linkage (as usual). I don't know really now I can't do anything just to hope that I didn't really lose so many marks. After exam was the usual studying in library program haha. Library was noisy in the beginning, couldn't really study. Then Ms Solastri came and it became so quiet, thank God haha. Then we decided to study after Ms Solastri gave some students a lesson, but some people didn't really study haha, I'm gonna post some pics for you to see.
A big group of people studying.... And look Min jia is like laying down her head all the time haha
Lookss like Waiyee is praying for something?



Drew some music notes even though I don't know whether it's playable



And Waiyee drew an image of Denise, quite cool eh?

Ok that's all for the pics and posts, Gotta study Bio, see ya!

I wish I could turn back time....

No comments: