Monday 13 October 2008

Yay! Chromatics are loved

Yoohoo haha, here I am again. Today is a so so day, went to Orchard for lunch with sis (she just came back to Singapore yesterday) and then met my cousins again after that and... I BOUGHT THE NEW iPOD CHROMATIC! And it's damn freaking cool but damn freaking small and fragile (?). Well anyway I bought this cause my old ipod kinda spoil, it has this krssssss zzzzkrkrsksxxx sound whenever most of the songs are playing. Well yeah you may find it "It's just a minor fault" but when you listen to songs for hours (especially me, who listens to long, classical/band songs) it's damn irritating, and it sometimes hurts your ear when listening to it. Anyway I'm contented with it but kinda regret buying the black colour, even though I was so against buying another colour when I was buying it. I wanted to buy green but as I stared into it for a long time, I felt kinda err haha. Ok whatever. Tomorrow gonna meet my aunt again, and I promised my little cousin to swim with her in the hottle again haha. Ok I wanna sleep... See ya chao!

I want my results! But I also don't want to see it. Gahh Life.....
PS: To Annemarie and Annabel: Long Live CLASSICALS!!!!!

No comments: