Thursday 25 September 2008

FIRE!!!!!

Yo~ this blog is dead? No? Ok let me post again, anyway I'm kinda free and I guess I gotta take a break from all those revising and studying. Well today normal again, and we had fire drill! Honestly, the basketball court is NOt the perfect place to assemble, not only it is SEARING hot but it's also BOILING there. Anyway, after fire drill went to SC room to celebrate Ms Foo's birthday so happy birthday Ms Foo! Then had Chinese oral examination and I'm SO going to flunk it. I stumbled over hundreds of words but I feel I did pretty well for conversation. Then headed for library to study with the usual gang, Annabel and Brenda came for a while then head home and htey distrubed me! Taking my pictures while studying LOL ok whatever haha. Jolene and Shaula joined too, and we studied till 5, and I managed to finish half of my Chem paper. Oh we had Amath test too just now, and again I'm going to flunk it... Hope not for SA2. Shi bai shi cheng gong zhi mu so yeah. Ok I wanna cook now, so see ya I guess!

Knowledge, something to be shared. Something to be taught. Not to show off, I guess?

No comments: