Wednesday 17 September 2008

Blue sky

Yo~ again, today was normal again, but it's rather freaking hot, I've been sweating like madddd today (blame it all on the global warming contributors! [Including me]). So well had fun furing PE today but the bad news is, looks like my anemia is acting up again. I was like so dizzy during PE and what's worst was that I suddenly felt like swaying during Physics, even though I was like sitting still. I have to eat more red meat I guess. Then Basics, history and SS and well kinda freaked out to know how much time we have for both SS and Hist paper. NIGHTMARE. Then went for Math extra lesson and everyone was basically falling asleep.... Well it's a natural event since our blood glucose level dropped at 4 P.M. of course you'll feel sleepy since there's no enough glucose that goes to your brain. Went home, too tired and fell asleep. Have dinner and now here I am. Ok I wanna do my homework. Shee you!

Blue sky above me, wish my life were like a blue sky, filled with freedom.
PS: Wont be blogging as often cause I'm going to have a dte with my baobei exams soon, for 2 weeks!

No comments: