Sunday 13 September 2009

Au revoir


I'm alone. I guess.
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in SC room haha.


Oh well hello again. Another normal Sunday I guess? I have nothing to talk much. Just that I'm freaking out for Prelim from tomorrow onwards. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to it.

Today is just a normal day, studied Chem most of the time and finishing up the last segment of Chemistry (No, I'm not finished with the rest, I start with the hardest stuff). And yeah that's all about it. Tonight is all for Math. Cause tomorrow is Math P1.

Well thanks a lot to Mr Sia, I feel GREAT. I don't even freak out like yeah. Cause thanks to all his tests and stuff, I treat tomorrow's paper as "Oh, another paper, yeah easy". Well I'm not ~too relaxed~ either. I do freak out. We never know what tomorrow brings. It's life.

And yeah one more thing. I think something's wrong with my command of speech. Okay on Friday I went to Starbucks and ordered a Chai Tea Latte. And I was given a green tea latte. Yesterday I went to Sushi Tei and ordered Lemon Tea, and they gave me a green tea. Today I went to Thai Express, ordered a seafood salad, they gave me a mango salad. Holy...

Is it really something wrong with me? Or something wrong with their ears. I don't know.

Alright that's all for today. From today onwards I won't be blogging as often like everyday. Maybe on weekends or yeah. I'll be busy studying. I'll miss you then my dear blog. Au Revoir from now.

Well I dream of dreams. I dream that these dreams will come true. But sometimes I wonder. Will they?

No comments: