Saturday 12 September 2009

So if I...


How comforting is a cup of hot chocolate... It warms your heart.
Photography by Yours Truly
Yes, I've been drinking hot chocolate these days.


Hello people, I love today. Cause I slacked! Yes, SLACKED. You know what I'm talking about. Well not really that I slacked because... Somehow I felt guilty and I took out my book to study... HAHA

Well yeah for the first time in I don't know how many months that I slept at one, and woke up at 12.30... Amazing right. Yeah actually I don't bother to set my alarm clock and phone. Because I want to have a good sleep. Well not really a good sleep, in fact I had a nightmare.

Well in my nightmare, I dream that the History O Level paper was in a... MAGAZINE. So you're supposed to find the sources from the magazine and the sources are in different pages. I can still remember, Stalin came out for SBQ... Cause I see the Communist flag and some Russian people. And the question is even weirder...

"What should the background of the picture be, to tell you the message of the cartoonist?" [5 marks]

How do you answer that?

And oh I wish Stalin will come out for SEQ... Not SBQ... Please...

Ah well, the day just goes on and one. And I really had a scrumptious dinner hehe. And yeah that's all for the day. But well I think it's a good one, cause I really gave myself a break. Which is amazing and nice, at least my mind has a one day break.

And well prelim is coming soon. So... It's a little bit scary that I always think of it. I wanna do well for both prelim and O Level, which is coming in 44 more days. And in two weeks time, it's exactly one more month to O Level.

Alright that's all for my worrying and yeah, I just want to do well, YESSSS. See ya then! And remember, take good break and rest, don't study too much! It kills your brain!

So well, the sunset is always beautiful.

No comments: