Sunday 6 September 2009

Stew!


Chlorophyll anyone?
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken at school's lab (Sorry Ms Chu!)


Alright people, I just had a stew that I cooked myself. It's yummy I would say, but I am freaking full... Even until now. The beef is soooo succulent and it's those "Melts in your mouth" kind. The soup is sweet thanks to the carrot and onion. And I think it's a good try, since it's my first time cooking stew.

The day was alright. I love the rain. I really do. Thanks to the super heavy rain in the morning, the day got cooler! And been doing Bio today. It's gonna end soon.. I mean the revision. But gonna do Physics tonight. I'm kind of getting interested in it. Thanks to Nissa and the people that helped me yesterday.

Oh well. I'm sure some people will be like "It's 50 more days to O level and you're still blogging?". Honestly speaking I'm asking that question to myself too. I don't know, blogging seems to be the way to kind of calm myself down everyday. Well I'm going to stop blogging anyway. Somehow the days are just getting busier, and busier.

Oh well I think I better stop here. See ya then!

O level I love you!

No comments: