Wednesday 30 September 2009

A place I could call my own


Pretty flowers. But. It's just a leaf.
Photography by Yours Truly.
It hurts. I let you go.


Hello people, sigh, as I know, more shocking results stroke me. But I am pleased with my AM marks, I was hmm, quite pleased. The rest was rather shocking. Negatively.

And I still had insomnia, which is rather bad but improving, cause I had 3 hours of sleep last night. Amazing right? And I woke up late! But that was because my alarm clock was dead. And it was dead at 5.30 AM. So in my mind it was 5.30... Okay ten more minutes and it goes on and on. And it was 6.50! But I made it on time. Just on time.

Well results were a little scary to find out. But no, I'm going to do better. And I am also looking forward for the Prom and Grad night after the Os! I don't know why, I know it's going to be sad, but I know it's going to be filled with ego and pride too. Weee.

You know, I always feel like giving up? But sometimes I just tell myself. My 7 years here are not going to be wasted just like that. It's just not worth it. Nope, not worth it at all. And also my blood, sweat and tears spent here won't go into the drain. Hell no.

So... Never give up people. Don't let your hard work go into the drain. What's the point? Right?

Okay I'm feeling rather moody today haha, I don't know why. Guess my menstruation is kicking in. Or maybe my results. I don't know. Okay I guess that's all for today. See you!

You know, isn't it obvious? Haha

No comments: