Wednesday 9 September 2009

Future Love


If I were the sky...
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in Sweden (Lappkärrsberget)


Hello people, another fruitful day today! I did Physics and I've more confidence in magnetism now, thanks to Nissa, Tacy, Sharon, Kelvin and Jamie for the help. Oh I had SS/Hist consultation too.

Well today we weren't as restless as yesterday so I guess it's good. Tomorrow we'll be studying again. Well I guess life is just all about studying now, with only 47 more days to O Level, it would be soon when it's simply like 2 days more or even like "tomorrow is O level".

Anyway, I may sound looking too far, but... I'm looking very very forward to having a good break or holiday. I wanna go France! I watched Globe Trekker on TV and it was about France... Oh gosh I wanna go there and explore. I wanna go Britain too, and Thailand (Phuket!) and more... Oh well I hope I can.

I don't wanna be "stuck" at home again. You know, like what happened last year's December Holiday.

But it's rather ridiculous if I'm thinking about my break more than my O Level so my main focus is O Level now. I just wanna score well for it. Yeah, four years of hard work, blood, sweat and tears. It's just a waste of my time if I were to throw it away into the drain.

Oh well that's all for today, gonna do EL tonight. Maybe a little Physics. See ya then!

I just hope I can do the things I want, and go to places I wanna go. I seek freedom, but I can't seem to find it.

No comments: