Sunday 20 September 2009

Hello again


Evening sky. Beauty.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Taken somewhere...


Hello again my blog haha, it's been like one week since I didn't blog. Anyway, since I'm taking a break for a while, I shall blog now. But won't blog again till next week.

Well how's prelim? I don't know. So far so... Okay. Yes okay, I didn't do so well, especially for Maths! Cause somehow my answers differ from most of my friends'. Bio was a little, whew. EM was killer. And yeah. Sometimes I just feel that is useless complaining and feeling sad about all the mistakes you did. It's better if you make mistake and learn from it than complain about it. Eh?

Well yeah I'm taking a break from all the physics I've been doing because... Yeah it's better to take a break rather than doing your studying continuously. It's pointless cause you'll feel tired and nothing will be absorbed. Physics is quite fun actually, but I don't know why we are of like poles, so we repel.

Well it's 36 more days to O Levels. My days in secondary school are just getting shorter. It's amazing how fast time could fly and you don';t even realise it. Well, it's human. We don't know what we have till we say goodbye to it. Oh man, why am I so philosophical again. Rawr.

Okay I guess that's all for today, shall study again tonight and blog again next week or something like that. Oh yeah, my bro is coming to Singapore this Tuesday. Sadly, my prelim isn't over so yeah. Well but I'll still meet him. See ya then!

It's amazing how time could flow like a river, and walk like a snail.
PS: To all Muslims out there celebrating Hari Raya, Happy Hari Raya! :D

No comments: