Friday 25 September 2009

Hey dear


Simplicity, and deliciousness.
Photography by Yours Truly.
Guess who says that phrase?


Hello people, whew, been a really chaotic week due to all the exams. Okay personally how did I do this week? Hmm let me put it this way, I don't know. But I'm honestly looking forward to seeing my result. Bad or good, I'll face it. If it's good, I'll continue improving, if it's bad I'll do something with it (for the better of course).

We're all born to be weak. But we grow strong. And it's all up to us.

That's the only thing I wanna tell myself hehe.

Anyway today I had paper one for Physics and Biology. Bio was alright, but a not to myself, I have to learn more diagrams haha. Physics was a killer I guess. And I stupidly bring Chemistry instead of Physics today... So spent the one hour break doing nothing much.

Well it's either I'm getting forgetful/careless/tired/blur but today, I dropped my wallet twice on the way to school and from school to Clementi! Thank God I have two kind souls who reminded me that I dropped my wallet. And in the morning, this guy was looking for me just to pass me my wallet. Luckily I was still around the bus so we kinda met. Thank you the two strangers haha.

Spent the rest of the day slacking, I fell asleep from 1-4 haha, I was too tired, simply too tired. And I ate steak for dinner! It's so yummy, and filling. And I had a good walk just now. Walked along sixth avenue! The whole length! Haha. It was enjoyable though, with the evening sky, and breeze accompanying me.

And yayness for new songs. I bought those "High Society" CDs like they show in TV. Some of the songs are really nice, the rest are... Bleah. But I love Duel's Theme from Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence. It's so... Haha. And I can't wait for Five For Fighting and Michael Buble album to be released in October. They really have some nice songs.

Okay, that's all for today, it's been a great week, and I feel better after blogging. Told you how I love blogging. Alright people, see ya then!

Hey dear, I just want to tell you that...
(Please people, don't be childish and think of childish things when you read this, it's just a random line... Not that I love someone lol)

No comments: