Tuesday 8 September 2009

Life goes on


Beauty of a sunset. Eternally.
Photography by Yours Truly
I love sunsets~


Oh well hello there. I am... Bored, and tired, and... Okay yeah. Been studying these three days, in fact like everyday.

Yesterday went to study with Nissa in the library. Very fruitful session I would say, I did Chemistry yesterday and yeah, I understand those enthalpy change thingy, and also the redox reactions. Yum.

Today went to study again with Nissa and Kelvin. Madeline and Sam Tan studied with us too but just for a short while cause they had consultation with Mr Andy. Oh and I attended the English and Bio consultations too.

Today wasn't really fruitful. We were very restless somehow. Well I studied SS from like 12 - 1, but somehow our minds slowed down, as in literally slowed down when the clock hit 2. Then we started talking and yeah. Restless, tired and... No mood to study!

Well maybe Nissa is right, we study too much that our bodies and minds just simply "gets bored" of studying. Well it's quite true, you can see this happening. Have you ever had this experience when you do something on and on, and then one or two hours later you'll feel "sian" and you start to do against the things that you are doing. Yeah we had that.

Well I don't know, I guess I'll just hope that it won't happen again. Perhaps a little break but somehow I always tell myself "DON'T STOP!" and okay maybe I should stop for a while. Anyway, I'm doing SS tonight, wanna test myself hehe.

Alright then that's all for today, I just wanna say, my life goes on and on. I just want to see a spark that alters everything.

If life is a cycle, it's a never ending one. If life is a journey, it's a tough one. If life is a story, it's endless.

No comments: