Wednesday 2 September 2009

I knew it


They...
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken at Holland V's starbucks!


OMG, well if you've heard the news... There's an earthquake in Indonesia! And my hometown was hit.. 7.4 in Richter Scale! Well my sis called and she said everything is fine, just that the earthquake is REALLY huge she told me. Hugest ever.

Well talking about earthquake, the most scariest earthquake I've experienced is like 5 point something in the R.S and it's really huge. So huge that my glass toppled down while I was having my cup of milk in the morning. So huge that my table shook and wobbled. Well that was like when I was in Primary 3... And I was terribly shocked cause it's my first earthquake experience.

Well today was another great day, I didn't sleep again! Maybe thanks to Mrs Lee's doughnuts, they are yummy and I ate three, one for me, the other from Jolene and the other a leftover. And surprisingly, I survived the day with only three doughnuts and two bottles of green tea. I didn't have recess at all. And I ate lunch, which was a scrumptious Kuay Chap.

And PE was terribly fun today, again as the poem goes, the ball game we love where everyone goes frantic. I couldn't stop laughing and screaming haha, it was just too hilarious. Well sadly, that's the last PE game I'll have. And it's kinda sad that only a handful of people were playing. Like enjoying themselves. Well, it's over and it's too late I guess.

The reason why I blogged early today is that, I wanna revise at night. I realised spending the time on the computer from 8 - 9 PM is the "danger time slot" because I usually ended up using it until 9++. So now it is then.

Alright I guess that's all for today's symphony. It's a beautiful symphony I suppose. Bye!

Haha I knew it!

No comments: