Saturday 5 September 2009

Oh well, I guess.

Okay people, as promised, I'll tell how skies can turn in a blink but let me share you of today's activity.

Well today I would say it's a fruitful day for me. Went to library with Chong Tuck, Yang Peng, Nissa, Sharon and Tacy who came later. I did Physics TYS with Nissa and... Wow, I did like 5 papers and got most of em right. Of course thank to everyone who helped me especially Nissa. Thanks a lot!

Then I left early cause I am eating dinner with sis so yeah. Well had a scrumptious Ramen at one ramen bar which is like godly, heavenly, paradisely nice haha.

Alright so now I shall show you.



Okay this just looks like an ordinary blue sky right? And in like a few minutes...



And it turned into this.... Like an eye eh?



Add a sunset and voila! Isn't a beauty?

Well that's the skies changing into something even more beautiful. How I wish this happens just like in our lives. Wouldn't it be amazing? You don't have to worry for the future cause it will just get better. Well, that wouldn't be possible I think.

So remember, live your life to the fullest and never give up. Even if there's something blocking you, think of it as a challenge and that something better's gonna happen after that thingy. Well, just enjoy life.

Okay why am I getting philosophical again! Haha. Okay anyway I'm watching "The Happening" now and it's rather thrilling... So see ya!

For four years...

No comments: