Monday 17 October 2011

1st Day

To let go, or not to let go


Whew today was kind of a great first day I guess! :) But a rather "shocking" one at the beginning of the day heh. Anyway and I'm somehow, now, mentally tired too. Not sure why :/ 

Well I met Syazwani, Rebekah, Candy and Vithya 
earlier first, Kai couldn't come so we met at FC5 and we moved to FC 3 for lunch! (Breakfast for me heh). Then we came for our first lesson of the semester which was a briefing first by Dr Tan about our new teaching system for the research people :) Hmm, I can sense that this is going to be a long and tiring semester. But I gotta keep on fighting! :)

Then it was passed over to Mr Ng who taught us clinical chem. It was our first case based learning! Woo la la, pretty interesting though. I kinda like the feel that we're solving these cases like as if we're doctors, or some investigator for a hospital heh. It's fun discussing with each other as well, where different ideas just came out from all of us. Pretty awesome aye.

After school we went to lepak under T11A while Reb and Syaz left. Vithya then left first and a few of the GT people came in! Okay this is when the fun starts -.- 

So basically Vivian took a picture of me, and I didn't know she was using the fisheye effect. And I looked really funny in the photo! So then Kai came up with the brilliant idea of actually asking all of us to change out FB DP into my photo and making a "fan club" of myself. How awesome haha. And so well now you can see different people with my photo on their wall -.- 

But it was really fun, I had a great laugh on my first day even till just now. And thankfully V-jie agreed to let all of us change into our respective DPs at the end of tomorrow's night. Yay!! :D

Anyway I guess that's all for today. Gonna be kind of a long day with band. And I still have to do some stuff afterwards! So yeah. Hopefully I'll survive...

Sigh, my heart is asking a question my mind can't answer. Yet alone, myself.

No comments: