Saturday 29 October 2011

Work can't wait

Wish I can escape to a dreamscape which doesn't exist


Can't believe that another week has passed by. It's the end of the second week now and... Whew, really well I mean it's okay I guess hehe. This week seems to fly really quickly! I guess thanks to Deepavali, which took place in Wednesday (that doesn't make sense but hmm). Anyway yep the week was not bad! I guess that's another reason why it's flying really quickly.

On Deepavali Candy, Kai and I went to Vithya's house for Deepavali! Not bad, the food is really yummy especially the mutton curry. And not forgetting the snacks as well. And the booze! Haha. Made some Vodka + Cranberry juice heh, and some beer as well. Drank but... I wasn't high so yeah. A bit high but not drunk. Maybe my resistance has levelled up! Hahaha.

The rest of the week was alright I guess. Went for band on Thursday and we played Pomps. Oh my Buddha seriously, it's one challenging piece! Haha. Why are my favourite songs so difficult to play? :/ But well I finally get to play that song! It's one of my favourite classical songs hehe.

Well somehow somewhat, as I said, this week flies pretty quickly. I guess it's due to the fact that it has been an awesome week or maybe it's just time. Time is a mystery no one can comprehend after all. How it flows, nobody knows. Sometimes it's just like that, like nothing can explain why a certain moment flies faster or yeah. Pretty weird.

Hmm work is coming along fine, and I kinda like the new way of teaching :) It feels like we're being doctors trying to solve a case and it's pretty exciting and fun. Like what Dr Tan said, how we're narrowing big chunks of information down and down. And then boom, we got that answer. It's pretty fun just bombing our brains with out guesses. This guys must be suffering from this! And this! And maybe he's suffering -that-

Even though I feel we become more "anti-social" with the fact that we're only staying in a classroom for the whole day. I kinda miss the days where we have to spend time walking from one class to another. Well yeah in a good way we don't have to do that, but in another it's bad cause we're sitting in one room for one whole day. But oh well! Like the fact we have a place to eat too ^^

Alright I guess that's all for today! Gonna continue with work cause tomorrow I'll be going to Halloween Night at Sentosa with some GT members! Woots! :D See you!

I'm pretty bothered with some things on my mind right now. I don't know what to do. I'm pretty selfish but at the same time, I have my own dreams too.

No comments: