Friday 21 October 2011

I do wonder

Keep moving forward

Today is the 5th day of school! Can't believe I've finished a week of my 4th semester already. Pretty fast huh, and what seems like a long day in class, seems pretty fast when we see in weeks. Human nature at its best. But I guess the week was great! Except for yesterday, woke up from my nap and I was feeling rather feverish. Thanks to my walking in the rain yesterday maybe :/ But thankfully I'm feeling alright today :)

Oh by the way I'm currently in school! Waiting for Ahpa to end lesson cause we're running together. Oh man can't believe our 10K marathon is like in less than two months! We have to start training so we decided to train together hehe.

Today was alright I guess. I didn't wake up late! Thankfully, cause somehow I couldn't sleep last night. Was doing "something" for my JC friends teehee. Plus thanks to my nap (and my slight fever) I couldn't sleep either I guess. So I ended up sleeping at like 2.30 AM. And woke up at 7 without snoozing or so. Well I snoozed a bit but not too much mwahaha.

Today we had pathology and we're given a research article where we're supposed to analyse the results and figures given inside. Kind of fun, cause the article is about cancer. They're using anthrax toxin to target thyroid cancer cells! How cool. I'm always intrigued about cancer, I mean how to cure them. Who knows I can one day find a cure for it! (I know it sounds impossible but...)

I'm supposed to meet a teacher at 11 about my Japan trip (which Kwok nominated Shihui, Nic and I) but he was out for a meeting. So ended up going to class and wanted to meet him again in the afternoon and when I went there just now, he wasn't there either. Oh gosh, maybe we're not fated to meet. Even though I hope I can go to Japan with them! It's Japan for goodness' sake haha.

And since Syaz, Vith and Candy had left the school (they've nothing on anyway) so I've been sitting here at FC3 since uhh 2 PM. And I've done most of my work, so I've decided to go and blog :)

Well it's October now. My JC friends are all busy preparing for their A Levels. Wishing them all the best! :)

You know sometimes I wonder what if I took the JC route? Afterall, I used to be a student who really wish I could make it to SAJC. And well my result can bring me there. But I took the DPA route instead, even before my O Level result was released. What makes me take that route? Well I've somehow changed my mind in early Sec 4 about going to poly. So there I go.

But well yeah, back to the question. If I were to be in JC now, I suppose I would be preparing for my A Levels now. Would my life be better? Would my life be happier? Would I regret not going to a poly instead? Would I prefer being in a JC? Would I be doing as well (or better) as how I'm doing currently? Or would I do worst and is now struggling to prepare for my As.

Honestly speaking? I don't want to know any answer to the above questions :)

I guess life is all about flow. I'm here, I'm in SP Biomed, and I'm typing this in FC3 on a cloudy Friday afternoon. Why didn't I go to JC, why did I go to poly, why I made this choice, nobody knows I guess? So long I know, that I'm enjoying what I'm doing. That's fine by me. And even if I were to go to JC, who knows I'm enjoying what I'm doing too right?

Some of the people in JC wish they were in poly. Some people in poly felt they made the wrong choice of not going JC. But hey, there's no point regretting the choice you make (unless you just put your school choices anyhow-ly and get into a wrong choice). I think it's better for us to actually put our best in everything we do. Life is about living. Not about regretting and complaining. So give your bestest shot!

And at the same time I was thinking too. If I were to be in JC now, I guess I wouldn't be able to meet, some of the awesome people I've met in poly. I wouldn't be able to go and experience some of the awesome experiences I've been (like my Inner Mongolia OCIP!). And at the same time, I wouldn't be able to experience the things I could have experienced in JC as well. But who knows what they truly are.

Well I guess it's too late to turn back time or to simply bask in the choices I didn't make in the past. But it's never too late to savour the present and to work hard for the future. If you are still wondering of the little choices you didn't do in the past, which you regretted now. Think of the line above!

Alright it's 4:14 now. The wait is getting shorter so awesome I guess. Actually I wonder, why did I even wonder what will happen if I'm in a JC now. Just a thought that comes to my mind. Okay I'll go and find more things to do :P See you soon! :)

I do wonder...

No comments: