Sunday 16 October 2011

4th Semester





















Endless skies, endless possibilities
Never stop running, never stop discovering

Tomorrow will be the first day of my 4th semester, the first day of my 2nd semester of my second year. Time flies huh! I really feel that the first semester just went by like that. And I can't believe another semester is waiting for me to conquer. Yes I'll conquer it! Woohoo :D I know it's hard to accept the transition of holiday to school, but we all gotta do it! And I will do it :)

Anyway since today is the last day of my September - October holiday, I've had an awesome one! Met Nivedha first to pass her the photos I took for yesterday's event. I hope the photos turned out alright. Then I went to Scape to support Junhua and Togo along with a few GTs! They were in a competition by Starhub called the Now You Can series and well even though they didn't take home the prize, I have to say they really did a good job! Their idea is really good. So does the winner one.

If I were one of the judges, I will really have a hard time choosing the winner seriously :/

After the event, some of the GTs went for dinner at Vivo! It was difficult to find a seat at the Food Republic but we ended up going to the rooftop park and da bao our food to eat there. Good choice! The breeze was really nice just now. So peaceful, calming and refreshing. A perfect way to enjoy our last day of holiday I guess :) And I really enjoyed the company of my awesome GTs! :)

And I headed home first while the rest continued to have dessert hehe.

Oh well, I still can't believe that school is starting tomorrow. Time really flies huh. Well I guess the fact that I had an awesome holiday with my Inner Mongolia OCIP trip, SPSB Korea trip and my hometown, how could I not feel that time flies really quickly? Time flies like a blink of the eye when we're having a good time. And when we realise how fast it flew, there's nothing we could do but to laugh and smile.

And be shocked.

My JC friends just had their last day in JC last week I think. And I'm about to start my 4th Semester tomorrow. Time really flies huh. It feels like it was O Level yesterday, and now my friends are graduating from their respective JCs soon. Well I still have no regrets for not going to a JC. Even though I still have 1.5 more years in poly, well... I just want to make this 1.5 years an awesome one.

To all my JC friends, all the best for your last hurdle for A Levels! Don't stop fighting okay, it's there, it's within your grasp, you can do it!! :)

And to my poly friends, to the year 2s, lets welcome the new semester with fresh, bright optimism and joy! To the year 3s, enjoy and jia your for your last semester :D

Before I end, let me list my "New Semester Resolutions!"
- Be punctual for class!
- Manage my time better (last sem, I feel it was improved, but not fabulous :P)
- Get better grades, if I did my best last sem, then my best can be better :D
- Be more positive about things
- Make a difference in more people's lives
- As Steve Jobs once said - "Stay hungry, stay foolis" [I think it's important for a research student like me]
- Lose weight
- RUN and RUN and RUN more! (For SCMS 10K!)
- Play well in MD :D
-And the list goes on...

Alright I guess I'll stop here. Still need to pack and tidy up some stuff. Gosh, and I could have done that just now. Oh man it's not even school and I'm already procrastinating! Nooooo! Alright ciao!

Congrats once again to Vivastudio! No worries, I feel you all did great :D

Without Vision, Men Perish 

No comments: