Tuesday 4 October 2011

Clock ticking

Okay I just came up with this line JUUUUST now.

As you listen to the silence of the night
Where you can only hear the clock ticking with all its might
As it reminds you of how time always fly
As you listen to life goes by


Make the fullest out of your life my friends, we only live once.


Amazing no? Haha, I realised, weirdly, how my poetic senses come alive when I'm just blanking through the air. Just like during the Korea trip, where I actually made two poems during our 2 hour bus ride back to the hotel. Back in Inner Mongolia, where I wrote a total of 4 poems, just by staring at the window. It's amazing how inspiration just come to you in a blink, yet it can also leave you in a blink. Hmm.

I take inspirations mostly from my surrounding. Or from an event that happened. From music, or from people. I wouldn't say I'm easily inspired. But I love being inspired. And when I'm inspired, I really am inspired. Really! Haha. Inspiration does wonder to so many things.

Anyway enough of inspiration talk. Today was alright I guess. I went to a dentist! Argh, I have lots of plaques he said. So today I went for a plaque-clean up heh. It was alright I guess. My teeth are now clean, shiny and plaque free! Weee. But it's also hurting. I guess plaques (or some sort of other protection) helps to protect your teeth from coldness. So now it's pretty "sensitive" to cold things, sweet things and hot things -.-

My sis told me it'll be gone in one week's time. Uhh. Okay...

My aunt came to my hometown today! She's here now so yay, I guess my house won't be so "quiet" and hopefully I have more things to do in the afternoon :P And I'm planning to go to Jakarta with her on Friday to go there and shop shop I guess :P

One more good news is that my photography hands are on the move too! Been taking a few pictures today so yay :)

Today I won't be writing about my OCIP trip. Cause... No mood! Heh. But tomorrow you'll be in for a surprise! :) And today, I'm just sharing a poem I wrote on the bus. Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner Mongolia OCIP write up #3 - In The Grasslands of Inner Mongolia [A Poem]

In The Grasslands of Inner Mongolia

In the grasslands of Inner Mongolia
As the gentle wind blows softly
Whispering a story to my ear
As the trees dance slowly with the wind
In a graceful choreography

In the grasslands of Inner Mongolia
As cows roam everywhere freely
Munching on the grasses hungrily
As the insects play a symphony
Of interesting rhythms, a beautiful melody

In the grasslands of Inner Mongolia
There lies a picturesque scene
Filled with colours, filled with textures
Of flowers white and purple, grasses brown and green
One of the most beautiful painting, I've ever seen

In the grasslands of Inner Mongolia
As blue sky and green land stretch wild and free
In a land of peace and harmony
Let us not ruin this land of beauty
A gift given by nature, for you and me

:)



No comments: