Friday 14 October 2011

Flying back, again

Harrow! I'm currently at Jakarta Aiport's Starbucks. Yup I'm flying back to Singapore soon :/ Sigh two weeks fly really quickly huh? I mean it's like 14 days ago that I reached here, now it's 14 days later that I'm back here flying. I wanted to blog last night but blogger is giving me problem and I couldn't blog. Just now I couldn't blog either but well I signed out and the problem was fixed.

Yesterday was an alright day I guess. In the afternoon spent the day outside with my sis. We went to the tailor to get my pants re-sized, cause it's apparently huge -.- and we did some last minute shopping. And then we went to a restaurant where we went to get dinner for my dad. It's at this place in my hometown where there's still lots of paddy fields. It was the early evening so the view was awesome.

Of course I shot lots of photos hehe.

Anyway yeah that's all for my last day here I guess. I ended it off by accompanying my mum and sis doing some clothes shopping hehe.

Well I always have this sulky feeling on my last day of holiday in my hometown. I guess everyone has it. Don't you think it's tough for everyone to accept the transition between holiday and school? Like during holiday we get to do whatever we want and we can laze around all day long and just simply like use the computer all night long. Well sure we can do that during school, and our result will be jeopardised.

And I guess with the creation of my own room, which is really cosy and nice, I feel like nua-ing all day long haha. Even though my room is smaller than the one in Singapore, it's pretty cosy and nice. It's like my little haven. Wee.

But as the river flows and the season changes, the day goes and the birds flying in ranges, life has to move on. It all goes back to C'est la vie. It's life, and we have to move on right. There are times for fun, there are times for work. There are times to rest and there are times to study. So the holiday, as I was saying, is my time for rejuvenating after such a long period of work and stressful period of school.

Well all I could say is that my holiday has been an awesome one. Spending two weeks in Inner Mongolia and one week in Korea, then another 2 weeks in Indo is really awesome haha. I get to travel a lot, and I love exploring new places. It's one experience that I'll never forget. And well yeah, it's such an awesome holiday, I get a seriously good time to rejuvenate and take a break after a semester of stress. I mean seriously, my third semester is kinda hectic.

Alright I guess that's all for today. And that's all for this holiday. I'll be busy tomorrow and on Sunday so I guess it's a great way to take my mind off to not feel home sick, especially when I get back after my hometown. Oh well. Take a positive mind Adhi! Lets welcome the 4th semester with joy and happiness. And optimism and hope... My flight will be departing soon so see ya! :)

Ah well, what an awesome holiday it has been :)

No comments: