Saturday 8 October 2011

Jasmine

Hello hello! The past two days have been an awesome one :D Yesterday I went to Jakarta! Even though I was there for a little while only, got the things I wanna get! Hehe. Shall explain more.

We're supposed to leave for Jakarta at 9, but due to some communication breakdown we ended up leaving at 1 :P Anyway we left at 1 and we reached Jakarta at 5! To me that's very fast, inclusive of like 45 minutes of lunch I think. Usually it takes about at least 5 hours to reach Jakarta -.- so I think we're quite fast! :) Started by going to Lotte World! It's like a huge Carefour that sells international stuff too. Lots of Korean stuff there. They even have Lotteria and Angel-in-us coffee! Wow...

Next we went to my aunt's house first to drop some stuff, and we continue our shopping hunt hoho. Got myself a new headset! Which I really love! Small, compact, simple and foldable! How sweet is that... And I got myself Lenka's new album "Two" as well. It's a great album so I went to get it :P Heard her songs in Youtube and they're really good. So it's totally worth the buy hehe.

As for food, we went to eat this.. Literally translated, bone satay. It's like small cuts of meat with bones there, and we get to like eat it and spit the bones out! :P It's pretty yummy though, and one unique experience to eat it as well. Their "soto" is very nice too, so do their other satay and grilled tofu. We spent about 5 hours out, to me it's kinda short but at least I got the stuff I want so yup! :)

It actually rained quite heavily in my hometown last night! It finally rained. Apparently, it hasn't rained here for about a month or so. So the farmers would be dancing in joy, as they bid farewell to a very long dry season :) And thanks to the rain, I really had a GREAT sleep last night! After a long day :)

And as for today there's nothing much, but went to my dad's garden and the gardeners were having a soccer match! It's really funny to watch them. It's really awesome too. Like nature soccer. No field but soil, no shoes but bare feet. Somehow, I enjoyed watching this more than watching a normal soccer match. There's joy and simplicity in it, which you won't find in normal soccer matches :)

I guess that's all for today. I should be writing another write-up about my Inner Mongolia OCIP but I'm kind of rushing now so... Tomorrow alright! :P Nights~

Simplicity in joy. Joy in finding simplicity

No comments: