Thursday 3 November 2011

Kept inside

Choose the path, walk on it
Walk the miles, with your own feet
But don't you ever decide to sit
And not walk the path, that lays in front of you

Today was a really, tiring day. But I guess all the fatigue was really worth it! Anyway just wanna tell you... I'm selected for KK trip this December!!! Okay not really "selected" but some people decided not to go so there was some empty slots. Kai called me up yesterday and Mr Helmi asked if I'm interested. So I just say sure why not. I mean... It's a freaking 4000m mountain! When in life can you climb one? :D

But comes the training as well. I hope I can pull through everything, even though I can't do pull up -.- I need to train! And yes I can and I will! Hehe. I think it's a good opportunity too, I mean to train for KK, I can also train for my SCMS 10K marathon which is in 31 more days T_T be positive! I can do it :D :D So I guess I'm killing three birds with one stone. For KK, for SCMS, for being healthy! (Y)

Tomorrow I'll be starting my fitness training programme. I hope I won't regret joining that. Well after hearing Vithya's story about how tough it is I was being a bit apprehensive. But I guess, I mean hopefully, it won't be -.- but she told me since I have a mindset of training for my SCMS, it won't be that tough. I hope.

Can't believe it but I've been exercising for the past consecutive three days... Really afraid my body can't take it but I think should be fine. I really need to sleep when I need to sleep. And I think it's only for this week and (half) of next week. I'm really scared of my 2.4k test this Tuesday. Somehow my timing was inconsistent. I used to run 12, 13, and today I run 17. But today should be due to the previous gymming session. Was really tired after that and we went for a run.

I hope on Tuesday I can pass the test. But at the same time I don't want to exhaust myself. Hmph, I can do this! :) I would really love to climb mount KK though. I seriously feel it's a once in a lifetime experience. I'm not someone who LOVES climbing and adventure. But I really do enjoy doing it, and I like to accept the challenge. And as the saying goes, it's not the mountain you conquer but yourself :)

And... Let me break this shocking news.

I've decided not to play for MD next year, and thus not going for band for this semester :( I don't really wanna say the whole thing but to put it in a short simple way, I think that I can't juggle band and studies for this semester :/ And I don't want to come for band as and when I want, depending on my workload. It wouldn't just be nice and appropriate. After all, if I couldn't fulfil the attendance requirement, then I wouldn't be able to play for MD either so yeah.

I couldn't blame anything to band. I'm blaming myself for my lousy time management. But yeah, and I don't want to quite halfway through MD and disappoint the others. I'll feel really guilty. Even now, I feel guilty for making the decision. But my heart have made up his mind. So do myself. In life we gain some, we lose some. I gain more time, while I lose the joy (temporarily) of being in the band.

Life has to go on as well.

Would love to thank Vanessa for the reply to my email, and for her kind understanding. I hope the others would mind it too.

Life is such an amazing journey, filled with winding roads and forked roads. When you meet a forked road, will you regret taking the left road and not the right? And vice versa? And if you took the wrong choice, you'll have no choice but to keep on walking till you found the right path again. But what's worst is when you just sit in between the road. You're not going anywhere, you're not progressing anywhere.

Life is funny.

Alright signing off now! Continuing my work again, just blogging cause I feel like it heh. See you!

Some stories are just not meant to be shared. Only meant to be shared to your heart. 

No comments: