Sunday 27 November 2011

Let the rain

Sometimes we can't deny that we're weaker than others.
But never, ever, think that we can never do the things those people can do.

Sigh, the weather has been unsupportive of me running. It's official that I didn't run at all this week :/ And my freaking marathon is next week! Argh hope my body is still conditioned. Well thanks to the KK training, I hope that somehow helps me to condition and prepare my body as well. Thinking if I should run tomorrow morning (provided I can wake up). Like maybe just around PV. Or go to the track. Hmm...

Anyway today I wanted to run at about 5. Then at 4.23 it started.... POURING. Like literally. Just a gush of sudden rain and wind. Kinda scary. So I lay on my bed to wait and I fell asleep. Gahh. But anyway I woke up at 6.30 (which was rather dark already) and the rain hasn't stopped. So I guess there's no point waiting. But hey I had an awesome nap! Heh :P

Then I cooked dinner. Yummy, pork chop (no worries it's the lean cut so very little fats) accompanied by mushroom and carrot mash, served with a cider reduction. Sounds so posh? Well it's not really posh but it sure does taste very yummy. Hmm well my guardian has re-furbished the kitchen. Instead of 4 stoves now, there are only 3. And she's very critical about the splattering oil. I guess you can't really help it no? I don't know but I find there wasn't any oil splattering with the old stove. Or I guess it's just me :P

After dinner, I did a 30 minute work out to replace my run today. Not bad! Weights, push ups, squats, bridges. All 3 sets each. Felt so hyped up now, especially I'm listening to Coldplay's newest album now (Y). Really awesome album they got there. I've always loved Coldplay. They're songs are in some way unique, and in one way uplifting! Been a fan of them since like sec 1? :P

Alright I guess that's all for now. I wanna bathe and then continue with my work. Such a sad fact but oh well. Not really sad, but now Sundays are really used for working. Last sem it was Saturday, now I changed it to Sunday. Well with school starting at 12 tomorrow, I guess there's no wrong in doing that so :)

Lots of tests this week. I can do this! :D
PS: I've shaved my head again (Y). This time number 2 though, so not so short.

No comments: