Monday 14 November 2011

Another week

Raindrops on my window

It's 2:12 AM in the morning and yes I know I shouldn't be blogging. But well I just finished my work, and tomorrow school starts at 12 PM anyway so... All's good. Today was a rainy Sunday. Funny how the weather was all sunny in the late morning, then it just poured throughout the whole afternoon. First was downpour, then followed by lightnings and thunder. Weather oh weather.

Thanks to the rain I couldn't run :/ But I did some work out in my room just now hehe.

Anyway I just finished my work, 3 of them. Well or can I say 2.5 of them. Damn the Monoclonal antibodies, I was really bugged by it just now so yeah. Then it was Clinical Biochem. Lesson learnt don't eat too much prata. And last but not least was CChem reference interval tutorial. Felt so damn guilty for letting Syazwani do all the work (cause we all thought it was individual and turned out it was group so...) But I'll discuss again tomorrow. Got some pointers anyway hehe.

I.... Wouldn't want to feel guilty for literally spending my Saturday free. In fact I was slacking my way through. After this semester, I've made up my mind to make Saturday my rest day. Last semester it was Sunday, but somehow Saturday works better for me now. And after all, it was like 4 days of physically-demanding days. I was really hoping for a break on Saturday.

Another week gone, another week starting. Can't believe it's week 5 now. Time flies huh, felt like it was only yesterday when I stepped into sem 4. But yes, it's been a short month now.

Alright I guess that's all for now. Pretty sleepy, and still need to pack my bag. I'll sleep by 3, that's a promise.

Good morning world.

No comments: